The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [ PENDING ]

2 posters

Go down

Application [ PENDING ] Empty Application [ PENDING ]

Post  Blazefury Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 am

If you wish to join please use this template to make it easier for us to understand what you can bring to the Guild. Any applications that have not used the template will be automatically rejected!

Here it is :

Player Info

- Name: Einar Lugnet

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): 5 hours per day, even Mon-Fri

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): 18:00 - 00:00 at Friday,Saturday

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? Seeking an RP guild, a true horde RP guild.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? Yeah, i will

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I havent been in a guild yet.

Character Info

Name: Blazefury

Level: 6, at the moment.

Race: Undead

Class: Warlock

Role(DPS/Tank): Dps

Intended Talent Spend:Destruction

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES): A rather short and rugged undead, with dirty hair. He's eyes glows like molten fire and his voice is very rough and strong. He looks rugged but still young. He looks slightly sarcastic, but glares abit aswell. His skin is very pale and his forehead got a scar.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: He seeks revenge on the alliance for breaking the peace, by attacking durotar. He seeks to join a band, a band in purpose to fight the alliance.

Last edited by Blazefury on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Blazefury

Back to top Go down

Application [ PENDING ] Empty Re: Application [ PENDING ]

Post  Kograk Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 am

Half of your application simply isn't filled in. Edit it and I'll have another look! Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am

Hello again. Much better Smile . You have passed the Application stage of the recruitment. Whisper me [Kograk] ingame for more information.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down