The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rustedeye application

Go down

Rustedeye application Empty Rustedeye application

Post  Rustedeye Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Player Info

- Name: Strapon

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): I never play hope its not a big deal.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): bounce

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? I must kill alliance with my fist of steel, but recently its not a fist anymore, its a flower:(

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? No hehe

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in the guild death to america, but i left cuz im a friend of barack obama

Character Info

Name: I saw the flamingo?

Level: 5

Race: Fish

Class: Bus driver

Role(DPS/Tank): My role is a family man, i have time with my kids if u know what i mean;) basement

Intended Talent Spend: santa

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES): I jumped of a plane, i landed on rocks, i died but somehow the plane landed on me so i became a lion with claws and not any claws.. godzilla claws! they were small like kitten claws. I murdered myself then i turned arround and saw him, it was the most handsome man i've ever seen.. his name was fritzl..

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: Murder.monkey

Rustedeye

Back to top Go down