The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ] Empty application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Reynevan Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Player Info

- Name: Peter

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): i often play from 14 - 18 and 21 - ... (all week)

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? --> Because i like RPG and Guild Leader have send me a nice RP massage, besides i want to meet a nice crew for rides and runs.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? --> sure i can, promise Smile

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in one guild, i don`t remember the name, i left because ther was not many on line players offten.

Character Info

Name: Reynevan

Level: 64

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Role(DPS/Tank): Dps

Intended Talent Spend: Retri.
Reynevan
Reynevan

Back to top Go down

application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey there Reynevan. Before we can move further, you need to complete your application. The character information bit is missing, and well, as an RP guild it's rather important.

Last edited by Kograk on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Reynevan Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Reynevan is a strong and proud Blood Elf. He never thought he will become a Paladin, when he was young he wanted to become alchemic - just like his mother. He never know his father but he had a happy childhood, untill one day...
It was a shiny morning in Everong Woods, he was with his mother - gathering herbs for alchemics mixtures when they met a 3 mans... he was never saw this race so he didn`t scared, he was wrong. He don`t remember much, but he remember screams, his mother screams, they killed his mother just because she was a blood elf. He decided to become a paladin so he could make his retribution. He desire a revenge... and revenge has just begun...

(sorry for my english if there is a much mistakes:)
Reynevan
Reynevan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Alrighty then, that will do. I am your assigned officer, contact me ingame for more!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey again Reynevan. Congratulations, you've been Accepted. Whisper me ingame for an invite Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

application by Reynevan [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Problem

Post  Reynevan Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 am

I have a little problem with my laptop so I can`t play until weekend, maybe longer. See ya in Azeroth Smile
Reynevan
Reynevan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down