The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Haen Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Player Info

- Name: Jordan

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): 4-6 hours on weekdays, more at weekend, though I have other characters on the server.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): ...I probably WOULD have time for raids, but will not participate.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
Finally - a HORDE guild! Defias Brotherhood has needed one of them, instead of the class/race specific ones we see.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? OOC? Yes!

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
If we're talking about guilds, and about me personally, I've been in many social guilds on many realms.

I have a rogue in the Sixty Thieves (a well established bandit guild on DB, and a Troll in The Second Gurubashi Empire (a well established Troll guild).
Haen is my oldest character here, however, though he is only level 55; I spent the majority of my time roleplaying with him in the Mistrunner Tribe back in the "old days".

Character Info

Name: Haen Strongwind

Level: 55

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS

Intended Talent Spend:...I have no clue, still levelling. Enhancement/Elemental.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):

Haen is a Tauren of medium build, with two small horns on his head. His fur is jet black, and he has a large nose ring, surprisingly, on his nose.

((If you mean mental description, I can give you his background here;))

Haen grew up on the Thousand Needles with his brother, Lunas.
They were both trained under his mother and father (Druid and Shaman respectively). When they came of age, the brothers moved to Mulgore, where they began their training with the Horde, in order to strengthen themselves in the hope that they'd return as Braves of the Freewind Post group.
However, things did not go to plan; his mother was captured and raped by the Grimtotem clan, and his father was killed while attempting to save her (yes, another orphan xD). Lunas and Haen ventured deep into the Grimtotem fortress in the THousand Needles, and slaughtered them all, but in vain; their parents were dead when they got there.
A month later, Lunas dissappeared, leaving Haen on his lonesome. Haen, however, has seen Lunas since, though lost track of him.
This eventually caused him to lose his mind, and he became a cold blooded killer, often going on rampaging one man assaults on the Alliance settlements (he blames the Alliance for his Brother's disappearance).
Haen eventually became a mercenary, where he did various protection jobs for money. This sparked the interest of the Sixty Thieves, and soon, he was an enforcer of them. However, he parted ways with them, after the insane leader burned down the Orphanage in Orgrimmar. He hasn't been into contact with them since.

Haen then wandered, becoming a mercenary again, and after hearing of The Bloodwind, he has become interested in regaining his honourable side, by fighting for the Horde once more.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
Haen wants to join the ranks of the Horde again; what better way to do this than join a group dedicated to them.

((note everything written here - from the growing up, to the murders, to the mercenary and Sixty Thieves days - was roleplayed out in game. Haen had a /played time of 26 days at level 50, due to the RP I put in with him.

He'll become an active alt, as I play my Troll more than anything.
I hope to see you all in game soon Smile
FOR THE HORDE!))

Haen

Back to top Go down

Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello Haen. Wonderful application Smile Gauth will be your assigned officer. Please whisper him ingame for more information.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Haen Strongwind - Application form. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Haen Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm

I will do so when he's online!
Thank you!

Haen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down