The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cravis - lvl 40 [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Cravis - lvl 40 [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Cravis - lvl 40 [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Cravus Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Player Info

- Name: Scott

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Nights: Monday, wednesday, (late)friday, sunday, (mornings and evening vary)

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): same as above (once 80)

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? I saw the post in the forums, and enjoyed your RP aim, it was also nicely presentated so have high hopes.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? Like a captain to his ship.

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?

Character Info (past characters since not 80 yet)

Name: Gumzink/Aspri (cravus in brackets)

Level: 60/80(40)

Race: Gnome/dwarf(tauron)

Class: mage/paladin(warrior)

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS/healer then eventually tank.(DPS - though will tank)

(Now for cravus)
Intended Talent Spend:Fury - unless prot is needed.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):Tall dark brown tauron, covered in scars and blood, eyes burning with rage of hate seeking vengeance. wearing heavy worn plate and carrying two huge rusted swords. 2 strange items belong on this tauron, a small pack of rejeuvanation seeds on his waste and a tabard of the scarlet monestry fresh with blood stains.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

I am cravus, i have seen much pain. As a young hoof my mother Agerk Wildmane tought my much in the ways of druids...but my path has changed, Arthas minions slayed my mother, my father left to find help, and i grew waiting for the day i could fight along side my father. Anger, hate and an undying rage grew within me, by i was ready and was capable of fighting the wilds of the barrens i headed out to find my father,i had heard he had headed towards lordaeron, he must have heard of the ministry fighting against the scourge.... when i arrived i found my fathers broken bow on the ground stained red, i was greeted with madden humans convinced i was plagued... i exploded, all my beliefs, all the teaching of my mother... i forgot them all death was all i could think of, i created a massacre in that place, wearing herods tabard as a symbol of what i ahve become i will never forgot that day, it has moulded me into a fearless painless machine of plate and hate, i cannot rest until Arthas is slain... however i know that i cannot do this alone, bloodwind you are my last hope!
Cravus
Cravus

Back to top Go down

Cravis - lvl 40 [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Cravis - lvl 40 [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey there Cravus. Glad to see you applying Smile I'll be your assigned officer, /w me ingame for more!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Hello again. You have been Accepted Smile Whisper me, Gauth, or Kisana ingame for an invite to the Guild!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down