The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Skrend [ ACCEPTED ]

3 posters

Go down

Warrior Skrend [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Warrior Skrend [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  jlupine Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

Player Info

- Name:Daniel Foxton

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc):im free pretty much all the time right now, im taking a gap (remainder of the) year, after having left uni for personal reasons, and will hopefully be going else where in september, other than that i work most of saturday and take part in table top roleplay sessions on monday evenings.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): ive never been on a raid before, but i will defenetly want to take part in one when i can

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
i enjoy roleplaying, i have been involved in a forum based roleplay scenario before, and also take part in person. thats why i joined an RP server, though i must admit i was expecting more when i first logged in. i hope that this guild will offer me that little bit more i had been looking. i am also interested in military aspect that is appaent in this guild, im looking forwards to planning attacks, defences, debriefings and roleplaying plans for dungeons and raids.
Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?
yes
Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
n/a
Character Info

Name:
Skrend
Level:
Race:
Orc
Class:
Warrior
Role(DPS/Tank):
Tank
Intended Talent Spend:
Protection
Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Why waste time with pretty words and complicated attacks when you can get streight to the point? Thats how i approach things.
If i want something, ill make it clear and tell you what you'll get in exchange. if you ask for help, ill be there at the front line. if you dishonour me you'll know about it and if anyone crosses me or my friends, i will crush them. heres another way of putting it: im a little blunt, i get right to the point without any messing arround by "going round the houses". Im an excellent ally,im loyal and if you need me ill come running, this works both ways though; dont get on the wrong side of me.
Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
Skrend has allways wanted to prove himself, to show he is honourable, and to defend his people. Its difficult to be sent to war when you do not have the respect of your superiors, and it is difficult to gain honour when you have two older brothers who's reputations preceed you where ever you go. People expect allot from you. When Skrend heard of the Blood Wind guild he knew that it would be through them that he would forge his own reputation free from the shaddow of his brothers. he would finally be able to show how honourable he is and finally be able to defend his homeland.

(*note unfourtunately this is my third attempt at writing this, as i have accidently hit backspace or tab or something several times, resetting the post, it seems that the quality said post is degrading with every refresh...hahaha.* also...urgh...misread the min of 5 lines thing will have to redo it)

Last edited by Kograk on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i had misread the characters description part and thought it said 5 lines maximum.)

jlupine

Back to top Go down

Warrior Skrend [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Warrior Skrend [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Hello there Skrend. Your application's passed the application stage of the recruitment! Please /w me [Kograk] ingame for more information.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreiara Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

you did some nice rp'ing on the event i think you'll fit just fine in the bloodwind

Kreiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am

Hey there. Well, as you know you've been ACCEPTED! Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down