The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulvar orc warrior [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Gulvar orc warrior [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Gulvar orc warrior [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Gulvar Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:51 am

Player Info

- Name: Kasper

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): From around 04:30 PM - 00:00

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): I'm joining the army very soon, so I'm afraid I won't be able to raid with you guys... From that point on I'll only be online during the weekends

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? I've reasently transfered to DFB and I don't really know anybody yet... So when I got a letter from Kisana, who is the only person I know so far, I thought I would give it a try.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members?
Yes I can promise that as long as the Kinship is loyat to me, the rules are fair and the members respect me
Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
None, unfortunatly
Character Info

Name: Gulvar

Level: 69

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior

Role(DPS/Tank): What ever is needed

Intended Talent Spend: Fury for leveling, maybe prot for end-game instances

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Gulvar is a young orc, wasen't born during the 1. war and too young to fight in the 2.
He can't recall much from his young days in the prison camps, mostly due to the lack of will-power during that time, but he remembers when Thrall and the warsong clan freed him from the camp.
Because of that he deeply respects the Warcheif, and he would gladly give his life for the Horde.
To prove your worth to Gulvar you only need to prove your self in battle.
He does not care what race you are aslong as you are a member of the Horde.
For him, there is no races within the Horde, there is only the Horde.
So he will gladly trust his life in the hands of any of the races of the Horde without judging them by their past actions differences (e.g The Forsaken and the Blood Elfs) aslong as he knows that you are skilled in combat.
When he's not fighting he enjoys ale and pork.
Oh, and fishing.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: He deeply admire Kisana and belives that if a guild is good enough for her it's good enough for him.

Gulvar

Back to top Go down

Gulvar orc warrior [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Gulvar orc warrior [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:39 am

You have been accepted into the Guild! Please whisper Kograk, Kisana, Sathea, or Gauth for an invite ingame!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down