The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ]

3 posters

Go down

Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Drohen Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Player Info

- Name: Jeroen Van Loock

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc):Normally each day 2 to 6 hours. But it varies. You know life ^^

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!):If I know of it early I can arrange stuff so I can come.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? Well, because i got an IC mail in my box inviting me. And I thought why not give them a chance? Smile Looks promising.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members?
Normally there shouldn't be any problem with that. I got a 80 rogue on this server too in Orcs of the Red Blade called Greggar. So you can always contact me there too.

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? With Drohen this will be the first. For the rest I have an orc in orcs of the red blade ^^

Character Info

Name:Drohen

Level:65

Race:Tauren

Class:Deathknight

Role(DPS/Tank): Can be used as both for now

Intended Talent Spend: Frost and going some points in blood now.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
A large and well build tauren with dark fur. From your first view he would seem pretty normal. But on a closer look you can see and smell the difference. His face looks ragged. And in his glowing white eyes you can tell he is one of those death knights. His fur carries the smell of rot and cold is his touch.
But...If you look close enough...You can see sadness on his face. Some grim expressions too and often a forced smile. His armor and blades are covered with frost and blood and carries a necklace, which he often takes hold off.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
He sees a new chance for regaining his honour with the Bloodwind. A chance he can be that mighty and proud warrior among the tauren once again. Someone that doesn't send fear into the others. But someone where others can find comfort in. And he wants to take that chance and so he wants to join the Bloodwind.
Drohen
Drohen

Back to top Go down

Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey there Drohen. Nice application, I'll be your assigned officer. Contact me ingame for more! Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Drohen the fallen [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Nice IC bg

Post  jundia Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Dude i have to say you character personallity is nice the eyes intemedating look black fur nice NICE NICE! Very Happy
do you have experience in roleplaying?
Wink

jundia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:37 pm

A bit late, but you've obviously been accepted Wink
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content