The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanuji - application [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Zanuji - application [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Zanuji - application [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Zanuji Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Player Info

- Name: Jesper

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): work-days 19-23(ish), weekends: varies a lot

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): I don't want to raid

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?

I wanted a horde-oriented RP-guild with ephasis on RP, Bloodwinds seems like that guild.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?
I'll respect rules and members, not sure what you mean by loyal but I won't join and quit the next week (and no stealing ofc).

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
This character has been in no guilds, other than that I have another troll on this server in Second Gurubashi Empire.

Character Info

Name: Zanuji

Level: 22 (while writing this app)

Race: Troll

Class: Mage

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS?

Intended Talent Spend: no idea, I'm going frost while leveling, but I will likely try fire or arcane later on.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):

Zanuji is Darkspear troll, and a proud member of the horde. She is also a devout follower of the religion "greed". She would never steal, but getting a reward or two while serving the horde is only fair, right? While she is not of on some adventure for thrills, fame and coin she likes to relax. Food, drink and "company" are all fine pleasures. She can have a bit of a temprament, especially when hungry, but is generally easy going.
When it comes to Magic, Zanuji sees it as a way to reach her goals in battle. She does not use it much at all outside that context and even though she has learned some from the hordes new elven allies, generally considers relying fully on magic to bee foolish.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
Even though Zanuji generally goes where the money flows, she does have a sense of duty towards the horde. Joining up might be a spur of the moment, but she belevies this might be the right time to try the responsible life. And surely, there will be some bounty for her still. Also, fighting alone, although it has it's benefits, is quite dangerous. After some close calls in the Ghostlands, she thinks some backup might not be such a bad idea.

Zanuji

Back to top Go down

Zanuji - application [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Zanuji - application [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello there Zanuji, great application (IE you've passed the application stage of the recruitment!) Smile I'll be your assigned officer - /w me ingame for more information!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Zan! You've been ACCEPTED! Whisper Kograk, Gauth, or Jundia ingame for an invite!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down