The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application Aneodi

Go down

application Aneodi Empty application Aneodi

Post  Aneodi Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 am

Player Info

- Name: Frederiek Vandepitte

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc):
During the week in the evenings from 20:00 to ... (server time) except on fridays. Then i can't play.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!):
It is still a long way to 80

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
I'm looking for een rp guild who has pve and some slight pvp. I hope Bloodwind is the Guild i'm looking for.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?
Yeah sure.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
None on this server.

Character Info

Name: Aneodi

Level: 30 (and ongoing)

Race: Troll

Class: Shaman

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS

Intended Talent Spend: Elemental-PVE/(dual spec)Elemental-PVP

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
I'm a stranded troll. I have no memory's of the past. The last thing i could remember was a giant storm at sea en something heavy hitting my head. The next thing was when I awoke in Sen'jin Village. Bom'bay, the witch Docter, was taking care of me.

After a few days under surveillance of Bom'bay, i got better, it must have been my troll blood that saved me, but i still had no memory's of the past. Well actually I had one, the one about the storm, and the last clear, well it's not that clear, voice i could hear was yelling "Aneodi, take the". The part after that is foggy. Sow Bom'bay and I decided that my name should be Aneodi.

Then one day Bom'bay said i was fit to travel the world. He suggested that I follow the path of the spirits, because they might bring my memory's back. Sow he sends me to the Valley of the trials to start my shaman training.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
During my training, I realized I wouldn't be able to survive on my own. When my training brought me to Ogrimmar, I saw that all the horde was grouping in small clans. Sow I went looking for familiar faces, but nothing. Sow I knew I had to travel.
Bom'bay said i might me from across sea. I asked a guard to bring me to a clan that could help me travel the world and find my past. He brought me here, and now I'm asking you, "please mon, take me on yar travels. I'll be your totem in return".

Aneodi

Back to top Go down