The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mallux Elfremir [ PENDING ]

3 posters

Go down

Mallux Elfremir [ PENDING ] Empty Mallux Elfremir [ PENDING ]

Post  Mallux Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Player Info

- Name: Peter Andreas Wium Olesen

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): At the moment, only unavailable on friday and saturday Evenings

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): Not sure at the moment

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?

I have returnet to wow and Defias Brotherhood after a long break, I played at DF since server start, where I played mostly Undead and were active in several Forsaken-only rp guilds. I have just started playing again and was looking for an rp guild. And this once seems pretty solid and with great opportunities for gret roleplaying.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?

Of course

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?

None with this chracter. But before BC I played a lot in "The Old Lordaeron"

Character Info

Name: Mallux Elfremir

Level: 58

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Death Knight

Role(DPS/Tank): Both

Intended Talent Spend: Will probably change in time, but at the moment Unholy lvl'ing spec

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):

I survived the scourge onslaught when Arthas first defiled our lands. I was still a child, but it is only in fairytales where children are protected from the dreads of the world. All around I saw the death of family, both in blood and kinship. I quickly learned that those that didn’t accepted our fate, were the first to perish. Since then I have always accepted what the world gives me: I realize it’s only through action that change for the better can happen, so when the Na’ru was given to us by Kael’thas I was one of the first to join the Blood Knights… And one of the first to fall to its enemies. Killed in a skirmish in Ghostland, desperately trying to retake the land the Scourge devoured from us, with the aid of the forsakens I began to feel a fallen kinship with (In the end we were both misfits of the world. They in form and we in spirit), I was killed by a swarm of the undead. Raised a new to fight for the enemy itself, but released again, I stand to return the beauty of Quel’thalas and the liberation of Lordaeron from the dreaded scourge and the traitorous alliance.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

I find most of the horde to be lacking, what is the most important thing to change things for the better…. Action. If Bloodwind can deliver this, I will be as loyal as a priest to his god.

Trivia in OOC: Ironically Mallux is obsessed with beauty, and is through dark magic staying closer to life than undeath. He looks alive and his skin is near natural in heat. Though ruthless in his loyalties and ideologies, he Is quite polite and somewhat charming. He is also lacking true remorse from the time he served the scourge, since he believe that it is not what he feels that counts, but through his actions. Though he values actions, he is not very impulsive and usually thinks things through before acting.

Mallux

Back to top Go down

Mallux Elfremir [ PENDING ] Empty Re: Mallux Elfremir [ PENDING ]

Post  Veia Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:01 am

Appliction seems good by me!
Veia
Veia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kograk Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey there Mallux. Nice Application - you've passed the Application stage of the recruitment process. I will be your assigned officer, please /w me ingame for more!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Veia Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 am

Hello I havnt seen you aviable can you please contact myself Or Kograk for an interview.

Thanks in advanced.
Veia
Veia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down