The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Tinybit Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi, my name is Alexander and I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm 18 years old and live in eastern sweden with my father and younger brother.
I usually play every day even if just so for a couple of minutes. But averagely I must say I'm online about two to five hours a day. Though during the weekends I tend to be online much less, due to... well I have a life outside of wow aswell.
As I am not high enough level I guess I can't really say my availability for raids but I guess that when I reach high enough level I will be much available.

The Bloodwind Guild seems as a really nice and proffessional guild. As a fellow roleplayer I, too, wish for the Defias realm to regain it's RP and would gladly like to help in any way to achieve this goal. Since this guild seems like a great RP-guild I grasp the oppertunity and applicate for joining.

"Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members?" Yes... Yes I promise. Ofcourse I will. Smile

The most previous "kinships" as you so nicely call it, I was in was <Hiya> wich wasn't as satisfacting as I'd hope it to be. No RP, Nothing at all. Barely any members at all. Then there was <The Violent Sun Conclave> wich was a great RP-guild with great people in it and a good guild-lore. Though too inactive as a guild I choose to leave them and join the Bloodwind instead, hoping for the action to take place.

Character Info :

Name: Trênot

Level: 43 atm

Race: Bloodelf (m)

Class: Mage

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS

Intended Talent Spend: Fire, though respec Arcane at lvl 70/80.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Trênot Dawnblossom, Arcanist at the Arcanium Extreme in stormwind city, Founding member of the R.O.F.L.-society (Research Of Foreign Languages) and also Professor in Psychology and Psychologist with special interest in Brutish Horde behavior. "The troll seems to have a born hatred for gnomes? How facinating!" He is about 120years as an elf (around 25-30.) Dear Trênot has a slight love of power and when having to much it tends to corrupt his otherwise genious mind for a brief moment before coming back to his senses.
He is not single. Sorry girls, this mage has a special elf in his life.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
*The well crafted letter is written in a fine and very cursive type of writing. It is practicly a piece of art and you almost don't dare to touch the parchment as you start to read it.*
"Good evening, Sir Kograk.
After recieving your latest letter I am most compelled by joining your order. I still believe my knowledge will help greatly in your cause and also even in your normal relaxed life, not only on the battlefield.
As a Professor of Arcanium knowledge I can do great damage on the battlefield and still join for a cup of Bloodthistle-tea. I believe that with my assistance and our combined forces and knowledges, we will all achieve our goals.
I have no disbelief that you have sense enough to see me as a recource.
Do what you think is right.
- With hope,
Professor Trênot Dawnblossom, Arcanist and Shrink."

Tinybit

Back to top Go down

Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Hello Trenot. Glad to see you applied Smile You've passed the Application stage of the recruitment process. Your assigned officer is Kisana - contact her ingame for further instructions!

Good luck,

Kograk
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Professor Trênot, applicating. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:06 pm

You've been Accepted to the guild. Please whisper Kograk, Kisana, Gauth, or Sathea ingame for an invite!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down