The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylsie NightShade - Application [ DECLINED ]

2 posters

Go down

Lylsie NightShade - Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Lylsie NightShade - Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Lylsie Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Player Info

- Name: Karl

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Everyday - Weekdays from 4pm onwards, Weekends vary depending if im busy or not.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): I can raid whenever really, Weekends, aren't much of the problem at the moment, but if the are i can let someone know.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? From the Chat panel Recruitment it looked really interesting, and spoke to Krogak a bit and it just seems like the ideal guild for me.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? Ofcourse, i'll follow the guild all the way.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? Not been in any other guild yet.

Character Info

Name: Lylsie NightShade

Level: 69+

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Death Knight

Role(DPS/Tank): Main: Blood DPS, I can Frost Tank if needed (Repsecs are cheap atm)

Intended Talent Spend: 61-5-5, I'll always be a Blood DPS as i feel most comfortable with it but as i said above, i will repsec to tank every now and then if needed.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):

Lylsie Nightshade is a young girl looking for a "bright" future in the arts of Death and Decay. She is a very simple girl looking for a simple life... However, she does have standards. Lylsie has bright moonblue eyes, her blonde silky hair goes down just past her shoulder line and her physique is known as petite but casually thin. She loves to wear her fashionable robes when she can in the capitals, not to show off but to show that she takes pride in her appearence. Finally, her complextion is fadely tanned, Lylsie gets alot of fresh air and sun when she is out and as she does not wear a helm and wears the "skin tight" clothing, her skin breathes quite nicely.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

Lylsie has been searching for a guild for quite some time, one that can provide for her, provide regular events in which she can take part of. She is a very creative thinker and looks for one when she can show off these skills and help the guild along the way. As she is a lone wolf, she searches for friends aswell, ones that wil help her in her increasing knowledge of her "path" and hopefully help her to defeat the known bosses of Northrend. Finally, lylsie hopes to contribute alot of time and effort to her new adventure as a guild member. She will be not be victorious alone... She will be victorious with her fellow friends!

Lylsie

Back to top Go down

Lylsie NightShade - Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Lylsie NightShade - Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello there Lylsie. In general, your application is fine. However, your character's reasons for joining the Guild have caused it to be in-character rejected. You can use the same OOC information to apply for us again if you wish. Best of luck.

PS. - An IC letter has been sent to Lilsy, explaining matters in more detail!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down