The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ]

2 posters

Go down

Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Lonehoof Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Player info:

-Name: Clifford (Cliff) Price

-Average Availability: Every day more or less and about 4ish hours on weekdays and 5-7 on weekends.

-Availability for raids: For as long as I'm online

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
Because I've always wanted to join a really great guild that were organised and not just a chat channel. From what I've read I think that this is guild thats not like my past guilds that werent commited to their community.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?
Yes I can. I'm no trouble maker and I will always follow rules and stay loyal to the guild.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
I have been in a RP guild called 'House of Aelthar' which fell apart. I left because the lack of members resulted in no more RP events (as they were concentrating on bringing in more players) which then made more members leave. I then went on to form my own with friends but it never went anywhere because no one came to the RP events and we had hardly any members so I disbanded it and I have now given up on guilds until I saw this one.

Character Info

Name: Lonehoof

Level: 41

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Role: Melee DPS

Talent: Enhancement

Character's description:
Lonehoof grew in up in the peacful city of Thunder Bluff and it soon became clear he was destined for greatness when he saved his friends life from a pack of wolves when he used the powers of earth when he was very young. He and his childhood friends were walking around the nearby camps of Mulgore when they were ambushed by a pack of wolves. As the wolves circled them they picked up all they could that could be used as weapons. Rocks and sticks. Yet what the band didnt notice was that Lonehoof simply sat down on the ground and shut his eyes. He realised what power he possesed now and shook the very earth around him until the wolves had fled in terror. His friends gathered themselves and they ran to Thunder Bluff to tell the elders. After that he went into training with the elders of Thunder Bluff. Even though he is a very spiritual Tauren (as is necessary with being a shaman) he still holds his service to the horde as the highest priority. With hammers in hand, Lonehoof, will always be ready to fight the Alliance in service of the Horde!

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
Lonehoof takes every oppurtunity to serve the Horde and his companions. When Lonehoof heard of the conquests of the Bloodwind he was set on joining them. He offers to lend his hammers and his powers of nature to aid the guild further into glory.

Last edited by Kograk on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just felt that the story could do with some extra detail :))

Lonehoof

Back to top Go down

Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi there Lonehoof. You've passed the Application stage of the recruitment process Smile I'll be your assigned officer so please /w me ingame for more information!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Lonehoof's Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Alright lonehoof, due to IC issues your application has been declined. This means that you can still attempt to convince any of the Guild Officers to give you another shot IC and use this OOC application for the process. Let us know what you decide.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down