The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemay 80 DK Application [ DECLINED ]

2 posters

Go down

Lemay 80 DK Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Lemay 80 DK Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Lemay Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Player Info

- Name:Jan

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc):Normaly got time betwen 20-12 most of the time depen on work.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!):will most be in the weekenden sat and sunday

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?I just move to the sever, to make some RP again makes the game abit more fun. and then im looking for a guild that not requried raid in same ways many other do. then i saw bloodwind wher looking for more members and then i read the forum and think this will be a nice guild for me.:D

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?yes i can promise that.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? as i have played the game in 4 years i have ben in so many guilds, most of them wher raiding. some just split up pga ppl only want to raid and forgot to stay loyal. and now i got alot of work and then i don't have the time for the hardcore raiding. so just wanne a guild to have fun in.

Character Info

Name:Lemay

Level:80

Race:Blood elf

Class:DK

Role(DPS/Tank):DPS

Intended Talent Spend:blood/unholy

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Wild Death knight have someting to make in shes life.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

Lemay

Back to top Go down

Lemay 80 DK Application [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Lemay 80 DK Application [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello there Jan. I'm afraid your character description is heavily insufficient. After all, being a Role-Playing guild, knowing who your character is and understanding the level to which you have developed it is very important. So please re-write the last part of your application and we'll check it out again.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down