The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ]

3 posters

Go down

Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Veia Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 am

Player Info

- Name: Ryan also known as Ryry

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Pretty much after college

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): any time after 19.15 server time.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
I read the realm forums the story and the guild concept sounds good to me!

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? Of course.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Well I was on the Alliance side but now have a horde account and like the horde side a lot more.

Character Info

Name: Veia (still deciding on a last name)

Level: 70

Race: Blood elf.

Class: Paladin

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS may go healing if I feel like it Razz

Intended Talent Spend: Retribution/Protection (Think I understand the question)

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES): Veia was born in the once great city of Quel'thalas. She learnt how to create and fix various different things from the great gnomish engineering Cebo Sparklegem who owned a mechanical shop in Quel’Thalas. Sadly a few months later Cebo Sparklegem died of an unexpected disease and leaving his shop to Veia. Months past and Veia was starting to become known for her skills of the mechanical art of engineering. But one cold night rainy night a human came to her shop bearing the tabard of Stormwind the man begged for Veia to fix a pocket watch which was given to him by his brother who was brutally slain by an orc war band.

Veia agreed to help the human as it seemed to remind her of how she felt when her brother was killed in an Amani ambush. The human pulled up his hood and wrapped his cloak around his shoulders just as he was about to walk outside Veia shouted “Wait! You will freeze and the nearest inn is far away… I have a spare room which you can stay in for the night and then I can work on the pocket watch tomorrow morning” the man pulled down his hood and bowed before replying to Veia “If that is your wish my lady but your kind are most generous as well as beautiful oh and forgive my horrible manners miss. I am Tylos Blackwell” Veia blushed slightly at the comment “Im Veia. Now let me get this room sorted out for you as it’s a bit of a mess at this current stage in time.”

A few months passed and Veia could still not fix the pocket watch Veia was about to give up until she saw a letter which said “Dear Veia I have had to return to my town as it has been far to long and I need to return. These months with you have been great in fact probably been some of the best moments of my life I left this letter to say that I love you and want to spend more time with you. If you feel the same about me then come and join me in the city of Stormwind I will be there if you want me to. Sorry I left with out saying anything but I would not be sure of your reaction and wouldn’t want to upset or do anything to harm you fare well dear Veia until we meet again – Tylos Blackwell P.S don’t give up on that pocket watch I know you can fix it.” Veia was overwhelmed by emotion never she had felt something like this before she wanted to go with him but it was such a big decision she needed time to think. How ever her thinking time was cut short.

Two months later an army filled with ghouls, skeletons and other kind of monstrous creatures invaded Quel’Thalas. People was running and screaming for there lives innocents blood was painting the ground red. The whole city was in a state of panic even the Soldiers morale was dwindling at the might of the Scourge. Veia herself ended up in some trouble as skeletons smashed the door to her shop she ran through the back and headed into a tower she began to run up the stairs when a giant boulder wrecked through the side of the tower making it collapse the rubble fell on top of Veia with her inside although Veia was alive and breathing she could just see the light from where there was a gap in the rubble. She put her hand to the back of her head and saw blood on her fingers before watching everything spin and then passing out.

(That’s all I have got at the moment more will come later ^^)

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

Veia has finally learnt for there to be peace people need to die although she would still rather use a diplomatic solution before drawing her sword. Veia also wants to learn how to be able to handle herself instead of relying always on some one else to save her and she feels Blood Wind can make this happen. (You will learn more at the end of the rp story once I have finished writing it all)

Anything else: : Well if you want to know anything else just leave a message. Also sorry if there are spelling and punctuation mistakes I have a disability called Dyspraxia which is a bit like Dyslexia. But have spelled checked and grammar checked everything to the best of my ability.

Last edited by Veia on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veia
Veia

Back to top Go down

Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Gauth Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 am

Hey there Veia, I liked your story a lot and are eager to hear the rest of it, please contact me (Gauth) in game to take the application process to the next level...
Gauth
Gauth

Back to top Go down

Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Veia the Blood Elven engineer. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am

You've been accepted! Whisper Kograk , Gauth, or Jundia for an invite ingame.
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down