The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Vithiris Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 am

Player Info

- Name: Anders

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Most nights and weekends.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): With this character, that might take a while. My level 80 tank is currently tanking all the endgame-material except for Eye of Eternity, so unless he's saved/can't get saved to something, he's free to join in on the madness.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? While leveling my hunter, a message from Kograk in the trade-channel caught my eye and I responded to it, kicking off a short but interesting conversation where he gave me some basic information about the guild, and also told me that Frostblood's very own Nojd was one of the founding members of it, after which he directed me to the website for more information.

I have browsed the website a bit, reading some forum-material, done some thinking and found that the guild might be an appropriate place for my hunter.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? On my honor.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? This particular character has not been in any guild yet, but my Priest (which began raiding Karazhan during TBC) and more currently my Death Knight tank (which is my only level 80 character at the moment) have been members of Frostblood since summer 2008.

Character Info

Name: Farstrider Vithiris "The Prowler" Mistprowler

Level: 13, which should rise pretty quickly as soon as some heirloom-gear begins entering the picture.

Race: Bloodelf.

Class: Hunter.

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS.

Intended Talent Spend: Either Marksmanship for RP-reasons or Survival after reaching level-cap (provided that it's still the optimal DPS-tree). Beastmastery-specced while leveling.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES): Vithiris, a ranged assassin, often referred to as "The Prowler", has been in the service of the Bloodelf Farstriders for as long as he can (or wants to) remember. Hesitant of giving away any details of how his deeds have been performed, he has nevertheless became renowned within the organization for carrying them out with accuracy, quickness and military precision seldom heard of.

Formerly stationed to guard the borders of Eversong Woods, he has now ventured to the far western continent of Kalimdor, for purposes only known to himself, where he currently prowls the great plains of The Barrens, occasionally seen in the dusty town of Crossroads refilling his quiver or enjoying a mug of some unnamable brew at the local Inn, listening to the locals tales of stalking and tracking.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: While still, formally, under the command of the Ranger-General Halduron Brightwing, Vithiris is always on the hunt for allied companions striving towards a common goal: to eradicate evil, in whichever shape or form he presently might find it (most often, "evil" is the label he tends to put on whatever stands between him and his prey).
Vithiris
Vithiris

Back to top Go down

Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey there Vithiris. Very nice application Smile I will be your assigned officer, so whisper me (Kograk) ingame for more information Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Farstrider Vithiris Mistprowler. [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Hello again! You've been Accepted! Whisper Kograk, Kisana, or Gauth ingame for an invite to the guild. Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down