The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Laputaa Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 am

Application to The Bloodwind Guild

- Name: Nathalie (or by friends: "Boll" (B-oall'))

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Varies from 24/7 to none.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): As above.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
Because I want to be in a social and understanding guilod with a connection and a chance to make friends. I enjoy roleplaying and believe that this guild should meet up with my standards.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? I'll stay loyal, ofcourse.

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? -The Violent Sun Conclave- Was a guild that promised the same as you but frankly didn't do anything. There were few members and even fewer online. and I think the GM is playing LoTRO.

Character Info

Name: Laputa Sunsparrow

Level: 41 atm

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS atm but I can't promise I won't respecc holy.

Intended Talent Spend: As above. Retri but might respecc Holy at higher levels.

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
I haven't really ade a complete personality for my paladin yet as I hope it will grow as she levels. But at large she's kind at heart though a bit of a "bitch" in stressed situations.
As a paladin of the light she is tough for a girl and stops at nothing when in belief of victory.
Also she seems to have an affinity for trolls... have to figure that one out too. Other than that I mostly just improvise and hope all goes well. Eventually she'll have a personality.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
As a champion of the light she's also a hampion of the horde. She follows not the standards of Thrall and his negotiations with the vilanous Alliance but the more understanding blood elves, giving no mercy to the evil of alliance and scourge.
This organisation, The Bloodwind, might help the horde in its cause and Laputa is eager to be a part of it.
Laputaa
Laputaa

Back to top Go down

Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am

Hey there Laputa. You've passed the Application part of the recruitment! Your assigned officer is Kograk (Me). Please whisper me ingame for more information!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Paladin Laputa applying [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Hello again. You've been Accepted. Please whisper one of our officers - Kograk, Kisana, or Gauth for an invite!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down