The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ]

2 posters

Go down

Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ] Empty Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ]

Post  arcanemage Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:39 am

Player Info

- Name: Kim (I'm male, my name sometimes confuse ppl -.-)

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): I play somewhat 2-4 hours a day, but can play more. I got 2 brothers on same account, you know Razz

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): I can mostly go on raids, though im PvP geared and specced. I usually go VoA's on PuG.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? The recruiting macro seemed interesting, I've been looking for a serious RP guild, but Defias doesn't have many.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? Yes, I will

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in guild named "Dark Hour" for a quite long time (didn't wanna leave 'cause i paid a guild tab Razz), But it started to fall apart when officers started leaving and it was too inactive

Character Info

Name: Rognas

Level:80

Race:Blood elf

Class:Mage

Role(DPS/Tank):DPS

Intended Talent Spend:Deep arcane + Pompyro pewpewpew

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES): Rognas has long dark hair, green eyes like all blood elves and he wears dark red robe. He is quite silent person. He enjoys watching when alliance burns and is exceptionally merciless. Rognas tends to have large amounts of alcohol every now and then. That's why he carries some with him. Always. Rognas has good relations with all factions of horde, because he's an Ambassador.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: "Alone I'm just a mage, with help, I'm killing machine." and he thinks that Bloodwind could be the one turn to.
arcanemage
arcanemage

Back to top Go down

Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 am

Hello there Kim. You have passed the Application stage of the recruitment, and I am your assigned officer. Please /w me ingame for more information Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Rognas Dawnmyst. Applying [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 am

Hello there. After our meeting earlier today I'm sorry to say that the Bloodwind are not interested in your character. This simply means that In-Character, we do not see you as an asset to the guild. You may re-apply any time you wish with this application and attempt to re-convince our officers Smile
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down