The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Hidraak Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 am

Player Info

- Name: Henriette

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Around 10-16 hours a week,sometimes more

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): Yes,i would like to join for raids. Depends on when the raid is if i can or not..but yeah most likely i could

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? Well,i got an very well written letter from Kisana,and after having an chat whit her ingame,i decided to apply

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? ofc,im not the kinda person that will disrespect anyone

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I haven been in any other guilds

Character Info

Name: Hidraak

Level: 35

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Role(DPS/Tank): Im all enhancment for leveling purposes

Intended Talent Spend: Resto, Im might respec to elemental at lvl 60 to get gear and the "feeling" of casting so that im more ready at lvl 80 for resto

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):Hidraak was capured by an cult that takes hold in the Thunderaxe fortress in desolace,when she was very young..they have teached her about figthing among other dark rituals,that she is trying to forget about. About 20 years ago, a group of Shamans orcs attacked the Fortress and they saved her,and they have for 20 years taken care of her and thought her alot about the way of the shaman.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
Now she feels she is ready to "explore" the world and take up the fight which treathen all the things she loves,thus meaning the Lich King the scourge and those allys that treathen the "horde"

Hidraak

Back to top Go down

Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 am

Hey there Hidraak. You've passed the Application stage of the recruitment. Your assigned officer is me (Kograk), please whisper me ingame for more info!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Shaman named Hidraak apllying to the guild [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 am

Hello again! You've been ACCEPTED to the Guild. Please whisper Kograk, Kisana or Gauth ingame for an invite!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down