The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ]

2 posters

Go down

Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Crazia Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Player Info
Hello, My name is Sebastian, though im called Basse mostely. Im 18 years old (90-06-04) and im living in Sweden at my grampas house.
I play pretty much, after school and nightime so im online mostly ever day from 16:30 - (ateast)02:30.
When I hit 80 and got myself some decent gear i would be avaiable from around 15:30-07:00. (starting school at 08:00)
Could also add, that im a smoker.
Also i did some Tbc Raiding / Raidleading on my mage (Aliance gnome mage @ Stormscale. Name Crazyz)
there i was also mage-class-leader.

Personal questions
Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
I want to join because it seams like a nice guild, and I want to get the Rp at defias up sence its almost gone.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members?
I will stay loyal and follow rules, and respect the members as they respect me.

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Before I was a member of <The Violent Sun Conclave> and left even though the nice players, because of general guild inactive.

Character Info

Name:Crazia

Level:49

Race:Bloodelf

Class:Priest

Role(DPS/Tank): Dps / healer

Intended Talent Spend: I will probly specc holy, at the 80's but can also be shadow, your guild/raid need's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom, is currently around 115 years old (like around 19-20yrs old) Fighting for a Cause of Vengence and Peace, Crazia is a perfect add to an army of the horde.
With a complete mix of Deathly shadow power and some healing magic this Blood-Elf is a not only a powerfull weapon but a tool of a Deathgod as she sweeps the lands it's pest and leaves nothing.
To the Alliance she gives no mercy, and negotiation is an option as long as it involes someone screaming in agony. Though not a evil heart, Crazia has a taste of the bizarre
Fighting for the horde's survival she will do anything, slay anything and and devour any sence of shadowy wrath that may come upon her.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
She fights for the horde without mercy, to protect her fellow brothers and sister of the horde. But she cannot do it alone.
The Bloodwind is perfect for her, and she is perfect for The Bloodwind.
Crazia
Crazia

http://www.myspace.com/xemopuff

Back to top Go down

Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 am

Hi there Crazia. You have passed the Application stage of our recruitment process. Your assigned officer is Gauth. Please whisper him ingame for more information!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ] Empty ty

Post  Crazia Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 am

oki!
thanks, for replying so fast.
Crazia
Crazia

http://www.myspace.com/xemopuff

Back to top Go down

Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ] Empty Re: Peggy "Crazia" Dawnblossom apply [ ACCEPTED ]

Post  Kograk Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Congratulations! You've been Accepted! Whisper Kograk, Kisana, Sathea, or Gauth ingame for an invite!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down