The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue (Zwor) [ DECLINED ]

2 posters

Go down

Rogue (Zwor) [ DECLINED ] Empty Rogue (Zwor) [ DECLINED ]

Post  zwor Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Player Info

- Name: Zwor (Thomas Ytterdahl)

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): Anytime needed , or almost, pref weekend raids cause of school, but i will be able in the days anyways.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!):All raids, all day

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind?
Cause i've heard it's a good guild, and i just did Malygos with some from this guild, and i would like to try it out
Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members?
Yes
Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Ragnarok, guild with friends IRL. I left em , cause we always did naxx, and everyone else left. it was me and 2 more in there
Character Info

Name:
Zwor
Level:
Race:
Undead
Class:
Rogue
Role(DPS/Tank):
DPS
Intended Talent Spend:
Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
It's a dps, rogue. that is good geared, and know tacts on all bosses everywhere. He is naxx 10/25 man gear with some things from hcs, and OS. Social, know many, or did know many until my account got stolen..
Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:
well, as you probebly saw up there , i wanted to join the guild cause i heard it was good.

zwor

Back to top Go down

Rogue (Zwor) [ DECLINED ] Empty Re: Rogue (Zwor) [ DECLINED ]

Post  Kograk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Sorry Zwor, though I am glad to see your interest, we are an RP guild and what you are looking for is obviously a social or a raiding one Smile Good luck!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down