The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Gragh".

2 posters

Go down

"Gragh". Empty "Gragh".

Post  Gragh Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Player Information.

- Name: Calum / Flemming.

- Average Availability (Days,hours,etc): Variable.

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!): Low to none.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? - An energetic, excitement filled guild to log in to, as well as a holder for potential friends.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? - "Stay loyal", as "do not join another guild" or..? Anyhow, yes.

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? - Not with this character.

Character Info

Name: Gragh

Level: Sixty-one.

Race: Tauren.

Class: Death Knight. ('Tis the trend, is it not?)

Role (DPS/Tank/Healer): Tank. (Frost/Unholy.)

Intended Talent Spend: Above.

Character's [In-Character] Description: N/A. Will create one when my FlagRSP2 is up and working again.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind: "Gragh" wishes to find a troupé of allies to assist him in his adventures, seeking aid and wanting to avoid power-struggles.

((Short, I know, yes. But I haven't developed a character story as of yet for my new Death Knight. I'll develop him as I play, which always makes the avatar's ideals and background more "realistic".)

Gragh

Back to top Go down

"Gragh". Empty Re: "Gragh".

Post  Kograk Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey Gragh! You've passed the Application stage of the recruitment! Awesome to see you back! I am your assigned officer, so whisper me ingame for more info!
Kograk
Kograk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gragh Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Rawr, thanks.

Will do, mate. See you in a few.

Gragh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content