The Blood Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You be needin' da voodoo!

2 posters

Go down

You be needin' da voodoo! Empty You be needin' da voodoo!

Post  Hakros Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Player Info

- Name: Scott

- Average Availability(Days,hours,etc): most days. (20hours a week?)

- Availability for raids (please remember that raiding is not required!):
yes will be availble most nights but mainly: sunday,wednesday, monday

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Bloodwind? [Enjoyed it while being in with Cravus]

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Guild, follow its rules, and respect its members? Yes.

Which Guild have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? Cravus, stopped being active becuase got bored of warrior leveled my priest and now wish to join with my shaman

Character Info

Name: Hakros Hakkari

Level: 27

Race: Troll

Class: Shaman

Role(DPS/Tank): DPS

Intended Talent Spend: Elemental

Character's [In-Character] Description(MIN 5 LINES):
Hakros, his long spiked eletric blue hair, stuck up with Raptor blood and the finest Durotar mud. Skin a deep blue, fresh and unscared. A necklace of sharktooths hang from around his neck and a sack of small totems in placed on his waist, holding a huge sheild and smallish mace, you can feel the presence of the elements within him, although young he has a keen determination about him. The cool soft soothing sense of the ocean breeze runs through your soul, as the elements themselves touch you from him.

Character's reason for wishing to join Bloodwind:

Ma name be Hakros Hakkari. I be da finest Shaman there is, Yea mon! You be needin' a Visionary to help your clans at times of war, and dat be me! I also be da best at da Dancin' in the whole of Durotar mon, my father Drak'thus Hakkari be da greatest Pirate there is mon! He gave me this sharktooth Pendant before he set of to raid Stormwind Harbour. Mon, those allience showed no mercy he was only tryin' to feed ma mother and me, that day i swore on ma mothers strongest voodoo, that i won't be restin' til they all be Hexed. Which is why i be willin' to help you at the times of war mon!

Hakros

Back to top Go down

You be needin' da voodoo! Empty Re: You be needin' da voodoo!

Post  Veia Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:42 am

Hello again I will have a talk over your application with Kograk.

but tell me this first

1. If you enjoyed Bloodwind so much why didnt you keep any contact?

2. Will you be active in the guild?

3. If you join the guild, will you level your current character or go and start a new one?

Right I didnt mean to sound so hostile there but recruitment takes time which can be spent on other things. Just answer the questions I have listed above then I will see about giveing you a reinvite.
Veia
Veia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakros Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 am

i kept in contact with Kograk and still chat with him, the reasons i left were purely i was bored with my warrior (never had one before just wasnt my thing) i didnt rejoin with my priest because i wasnt sure if i would want to RP with that character, upon rolling this shaman i have never had as much fun and can say that i will be very frequent with him and also i can see him being my main for along time once 80 and yes i will be loyal to this guild.

Hakros

Back to top Go down

Post  Veia Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 am

Can you please contact an officer in game

-Thanks in advanced Veia
Veia
Veia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum